Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Question on legal claims and fraud... Please help?

I decieded to buy a car. The lady told me that it "is a bargain at $4,780." I bought the car and later discovered that the motor is in poor condition and the radiator leaks. Do I have a legal claim against her for fraud?
Answers:
Your case comes under Lemon Law. Every state have different Lemon law. But You can submit your issue in the following website and a lawyer will contact you within 24hrs. Don't worry about their charges, Its only $1/day. So you are getting what you want in just $1. I think this you can afford. Here is the link
http://www.usalegalcare.com/
Good luck
Did you buy it "as is?"
Probably not,unless you have solid proof that she was aware of the problems. If you bought the car without a warranty,you are pretty much SOL. It is the buyers responsibility to have the car checked out by a mechanic before they buy it. I've been burned on used cars myself,it isn't a fun situation.
You need to talk to an Attorney. Try the site below and watch the movie. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net