Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pot Feds? Have you heard that the FBI is now accepting former pot and hard drug users as candidates?

What do you think of this, and does it give you herb imbibers the incentive to get out and apply?
Answers:
This is a pretty reasonable thing because...
A very large portion of educated Americans have tried pot, and hard drugs. As long as people have stopped, and are not likely to return to using drugs, I think it is acceptable.
I was interviewed for a friends clearance. He had smoked a lot of weed, (and tried some hard drugs) but had also stopped. I told the interviewer extensive detail about what I knew of his past drug use. It took about a year, but he did get his clearance, not for the FBI, but an equivalently difficult clearance.
Sovereignty.
I think it is a smart move and hope it does provide incentive for (former) imbibers to apply.
If thats the case I will be there to sign up tomorrow!
WELL WHO HASN'T HERD, WILL HEAR FROM YOU I RECKON'' HA'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net