Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pretrial Diversion and Concealed Handgun License in Texas?

I was arrested for a class B misdemeanor last year and my lawyer got me into pretrial diversion. Im not totally sure what pretrial diversion is, but so far i have performed community service and paid $495 to the probation office. Am I disqualified from getting a concealed handgun license in Texas? Can someone explain to me what pretrial diversion is?
Answers:
It wasn't a felony. I think your fine. Why don't you call your attorney and ask??
never heard of pretrial diversion.there is a pretrial division that bbonds you out of jail.the best thing to do is look up one of the schools. they are in the newspapers daily. just call them and ask if you can still carry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net