Saturday, October 31, 2009

Purchaing sleep meds from another country for personal usage?

Basially I work at night, needed sleeping meds to regulate my sleeping patterns, so I bought a pack of zolpidum online, but it was detended by U.S custom and border,
It gave me two choice
1, I agree to voluntary abando the imported controlled sustance
2. I request that CBP commence seizure proceedings, it says I am asking CBP to institute a formal legal process to allow me to contest the non-release of controlled substances in which I have interest. In making this election, I understand that I must provide evidence of a written authurization from the Drug Enforcement Administration to import the controlled substances to obtain relief from the seizure,
Can you explain this law to me, it's for personal time adjustment use, not for distributions or selling, how can I get it back?
Additional Details
If I choose 2, what do I need to do?
12 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer. - 3 answers
Answers:
Walk away from it, choose option 2
You must be looking for a stainless steel bed...
Walk away from it and let them have it. it is illegal to order without a prescription out of your State.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net