Saturday, October 31, 2009

Public aid questions?

I'm kicked out of my house and can't go back home.
I applied for Public aid, and I'm wondering how much do they give you for spending and food money.
I'm 17, no children, nowhere to go, no job.
if anyone can let me know, that'd be great.
Thank you
Answers:
I would have to know more.. like what state you are in, etc. But Public Aide normally only gives you enough to SURVIVE.. most individuals homeless on public aide still remain in shelters. Email me bojenkins1@yahoo.com with more info and I would be more than happy to help.
Instead of depending on public aid, why don't you go and get a job of some sort? There's nothing to hold you back from trying, and you will have some sort of roof over your head for at least a few hours out of the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net