Saturday, October 31, 2009

Punishment for shoplifting?

what is the punishment for underage kid that shoplift?
Answers:
I did it when I had just turned 18 and it was a lot of stuff over $300.00 worth. (And I learned my lesson) and it got dropped to a misdemeanor from a FELONY and I didn't even get probation. The judge will look into your previous records to see if you have had any prior run-ins with the law. But shoplifting is a big stupid thing to do and hopefully you learn your lesson. You will probably just get probation aat the most so stay out of trouble because they can press charges for the offense you commited that violated your probation as well.
The same potentially as that for an over-aged kid including civil fines and penalties called "civil recovery".
I don't know, but it should be the same as for over age kids.
The saying is "If you are old enough to do the crime, you are old enough to do the time."
It's time we took notice of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net