Saturday, October 31, 2009

Question about child support in Delaware??

My ex and I just recently split up, I have our 5 month old son from 3 pm until 9:30 pm every day and we split weekends. I buy all the formula and diapers and have the reciepts to prove it. My ex is currently still living with me until she grows up and gets a job, can she hit me with court ordered child support? what should I do??
Answers:
get a freeking attorney right away.
make sure you keep detailed records of all expenses including rent, utilities, food, child needs etc and be able to support them in the event she takes you to court. As long as it is documented, she won't receive any form of back support and it would be nearly impossible to get support for now if she still is living with you and you are paying for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net